Sunday 6 October 2013

Cliff

I dreamt about Bob last night, but it didn't feel the same as the other dreams. I was dreaming about something else when I heard Bob's voice. It was faint, almost a whisper, but I forgot about what I was doing and set off to find the source of the voice. I didn't find Bob, but I did reach a windswept cliff overlooking the sea. From there, I could just hear what Bob was saying. He told me I had to find the answer, and soon, or the world would perish. I asked him what question I was supposed to be answering. I didn't get a response.

The dream didn't feel as strong, or as real, or as compulsive as when I've dreamt about Bob before. Those times, I've felt like the events of the dream have been almost real, somehow. This time, I could believe it was just a dream. I'm planning to investigate the facility and find out more about the work they do here. Maybe my subconscious just wants me to hurry up and get out of bed. I'm hoping to be able to leave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.