Monday 22 July 2013

No sleep

Another bad dream.

I dreamt I was underground. There was no light source, but I could still see. At the edges of my vision, I caught glimpses of people. I'd spin one way, and find only darkness, but as I turned, I'd see a dirty limb with an open sore, or a foot with exposed bone. I felt myself float along through the cave, knowing I was surrounded by broken people. A gigantic voice sounded. I couldn't understand the words, but the sheer volume vibrated my insides and nauseated me.

I woke up before light and couldn't get back to sleep. I managed to drive my Jeep without crashing into anything, and none of the tents I put up fell down, so I'm counting today as a success.

I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.