Monday 13 May 2013

Staying

We're staying.

We were briefed via Skype. The three of us have been assigned to another station, a different abandoned military outpost. With the change in the boundaries of the Green Zone, it's now on the outskirts, but should be far enough away that we don't have any of the problems we had with the old station. The staff here have been outfitting the new place.

It should be very similar to the old one, but the lab won't be fully operational for some time. They don't have the equipment at the base to replace what we had at the old station, and they can't get it from there because it's off limits. To the military, at least. I'm interested in going to see it; I have a lot of unanswered questions about that place and what happened there. I've got a more pressing assignment, though.

My job over the next few weeks is to take Val and Mo into the Green, and then into the Yellow. It's pretty funny that I have to train them when my training is only just finished, but I guess researchers here have had to do that a lot in the past. If my experience is anything to go by, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.