Tuesday 2 April 2013

The lights came back on. It was a scary night, but at dawn, the station unlocked.

I raised the base on the radio. They told me we'd experienced a fluctuation. A fluctuation is where the boundaries of the Green Zone temporarily change. This time, the boundary overlapped the station and took out most of our electronics. Apparently, it happens occasionally, and is nothing to worry about. It certainly gave me a fright!

I told them about Bob. I wasn't up to giving the full details; I just told them we'd lost him after he spent the night out. I'll deal with Bob's body tomorrow. I'm still shaky after yesterday.

I'll have to tell Xi, too. Unless she went in his room, she probably doesn't know. I can at least spare her having to see the body. She's fragile enough.

I popped into the lab. The specimen is shrinking again. I'll be glad to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.