Tuesday 26 March 2013

We spent this morning working on the jeeps. We're going to drive one each as a redundancy measure. In the afternoon, we packed and loaded two sets of field equipment. We've even included a couple of bicycles in case of a double mechanical failure in the Green Zone.

What we've done is over the top for a trip into the Green, even one with only two researchers. I hope it's because Bob is trying to reassure me after our night in the open. But maybe it's because he's planning on going into the Yellow if he sees a nice specimen; it's completely against the rules.

I'm not sure I want to go into the Yellow. I can refuse to go. But Bob is frantic. If I don't go with him, he might go alone. Then there wouldn't be anyone there to help him if he got in trouble. I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.